Do you want to know how to attract the relationship that you desire and deserve?
I’ve been contacted by single women all around the world who are tired of being on their own, who are asking where all the real men are and who are sick of having relationship after relationship that ends in heartbreak.Women who are struggling to know what ‘being feminine’ means in today’s world and what it looks like for them, especially in the absence of having a partner around who is taking on the role of a masculine man.
Women who want to know where to find a good man, and how to be the woman that will attract that kind of guy.
I know what it’s like to ask the questions:
– Will I ever find love?
– Are there any decent men left?
– Can I risk getting hurt again?
– Is it worth it?
– Does the kind of man I want even exist?
– Am I going to end up alone?
I know what it’s like to feel like the last single person on the planet…to be scared of getting your heart broken (again!)…and to be even more terrified of ending up alone.
I was there myself…in fact I’ve been there on many occasions throughout my life.
I went through relationship after relationship…and it seemed that each one seemed to hurt more than the last. I felt like I was giving my all…but it was never enough and I always ended up broken hearted and alone.
I watched all of my friends pair up and settle down…I went to wedding after wedding…and then the babies started appearing.
It felt like it was never going to happen for me.
…Until I realised that I’d actually been insane.
That is, I’d been doing the same thing over and over and over again…and expecting different results.
I knew I had to try a new approach, and after some time alone, a lot of research (on men, women dating and relationships) and even more soul-searching I realised that to really be ready for a new relationship, and to put myself in the best position possible to attract the man and relationship that I really wanted would require three key steps.
– First I would need to truly release my past.
– Second I would need to create a meaningful relationship with the most important person in my life…me.
– Third I would need to understand men better and prepare myself for a new relationship.
…and that’s exactly what I did.
The results were incredible and having now walked this path myself, taken these steps and attracted into my life the quality of man, and quality of relationship, I had never experienced before, I want to now share it with you.
I wanted to share the processes I’d created to help other single women to create the relationships that they so richly deserve, so I created the Femininity for the Single Woman Series.
Three video courses, which will take you start to finish through each of these key steps to prepare you for the quality of man and the quality of relationship that you desire and deserve
The Femininity for the Single Woman Series One – Releasing the Past
Series one contains some of the most powerful and profound processes that I share in the work I do. In life we have a tendency to hang on to what has happened to us…often without even realising it. If we truly want to move forward powerfully and create the life and relationships that we desire and deserve, we must begin by letting go of everything that is holding us back from having it now. In order to be able to create what you want, we first must remove the blocks and barriers to having it that we sometimes can’t see are there.
Session 1 – “Getting Started”
You will begin by discovering…
– The reasons I know what I’m talking about!
– How this course is different…
– Misperceptions about Femininity…and why they are untrue.
– How to be a woman who is Feminine and can still “Bring Home the Bacon”.
– How to be Feminine and Feminist (at the same time!)
– The Importance of Balance….how to be a woman who is feminine and still uses the masculine.
– Why we’re not built to be Masculine…and exactly how much staying there is cost us.
– The ‘Shoes’ concept…something every woman must know about.
Session 2 – “Putting Down The Bags”
You Will Learn…
– How life is like a shopping trip.
– How to identify all your ‘bags’ – Beliefs, thoughts and ideas that you’ve picked up through life that no longer serve you, or are holding you back.
– How to be a woman that puts these bags down once and for all.
– How to replace them in a way that will empower and liberate you.
– How to prevent yourself from picking up new bags.
– How to P.L.A.Y. every day!
– The ‘Complete Clearing Out’ Exercise