A discovery session is your opportunity to get the answers that you’re looking for. To get the answers to any questions you might have, to get some one-on-one time with me and to find out how I can help with your personal situation.
We provide a range of different one-to-one coaching and mentorship support to give you the advice, approaches and tools to set you up for success in dating and relationships. These programs are tailored to meet your specific situation and needs.
In our pre-dating support we can help you to:
- Let go of any baggage that you might be carrying from previous experiences
- Understand why your previous experience with dating and relationships haven’t been successful.
- Get rid of old patterns that haven’t been serving you and create new ones that will.
- Learn the 12 mistakes that people making in dating and relationships, and how to avoid them.
We provide expert support, guidance and advice to help set you up for success in dating and relationships.
What is the difference between Mentoring and Coaching?
One of the questions I get asked on a regular basis is “What is the difference between mentoring and coaching?”
Coaching is the process of unleashing the answers that already exist inside you. Through your coaching sessions I will guide you through a process to help you to uncover and better understand the areas of life in which you would like change, discover options for approaching these, set goals to help you achieve the results you aspire to and supporting you as you move forward.
It’s like you’re standing in an area you don’t know holding a map and wondering which way to turn. As a coach I would ask you explain where you are and where you want to get to, and I can then help you understand the options, help you choose the option you feel is right, set a goal for how long it will take you to get there and then support you along the way, especially when unexpected things pop up along the way.
Mentoring involves developing an area of your life through enhancing the coaching process with expert advice and guidance, sharing and adapting proven techniques and approaches to suit your individual situation. During mentoring sessions I will provide you with guidance, advice, strategies and approaches through my knowledge and experience in the areas I specialise in, to help you to achieve the results that you desire.
Going back to the map example, in exactly the same position, you’re standing in an area you don’t know holding a map and wondering which way to turn. As a mentor I know the area what you’re in and bring my local knowledge with me. Through first understanding where you are and where you want to get to, I can then explain the options available to you and make suggestions based on the fact I’ve walked the path before myself. I can show you local shortcuts, let you know what to pack for the journey and prepare you for things you may encounter along the way. I then walks with you as you work your way from where you are to where you want to be, providing guidance, support, help and advice every step of the way.
I provide coaching and mentoring to clients across the globe through Skype and Telephone Conferencing, as well as face-to-face sessions for local clients.
Your 20 Minute Discovery Session
In order to help you decide which approach is best for you and your personal situation, I offer a discounted 20-minute discovery session for just £35, which will be taken off the cost of any coaching or mentoring package booked with me following the session.
This 20-minute discovery session is time for us to get to know each other and to help you to decide whether coaching, mentoring or an alternative approach is right for your and your specific situation. During the session you will get…
- To explain your personal situation and what help and support you’re looking for (if you know).
- To speak to me personally to decide if my approach and style feel right for you.
- To ask me any questions you might have.
- To find out more about the mentoring and coaching programs available through Feminine 1st.
- To ask for recommendations on alternative coaches and mentors if you would like them – I want to make sure you get the best support possible and feel that you’re working with the right coach or mentor for you.
- Help and support on understanding whether coaching or mentoring (or an alternative approach) would work best for you and you’re personal situation.